Ohio's First Green Certified Residential Community
Welcome to The Lakes of Orange -- Ohio's FIRST Green Certified Residential Community. Located in Orange Village Ohio, near the intersection of Brainard Road and Miles Road, The Lakes of Orange offers a rare, one-of-kind opportunity to build and live in a green and sustainable environment.
The Lakes of Orange is situated on a 95-acre site that encompasses a wooded 30-acre Conservation area with a 1-acre lake, gazebo, stream, and walking trail. It's just minutes from all of life's daily destinations such as shopping, restaurants, University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center, the new Eaton Corporation World Headquarters, and the award-winning Orange School District.
The Lakes of Orange represents an innovative, natural and eco-friendly lifestyle, with outdoor recreation amenities such as a Community Clubhouse, Pool, and Tennis Court. The custom-designed landscaped entranceways, tree-lined streets, and community areas remind you that you truly are one with nature.
Homes will be custom built to the nationally recognized energy-efficient, green, and sustainable standards including:
- • National Green Building Standard
- • ENERGY STAR
- • LEED for Homes
Reserve your place in eco-history today. We are accepting lot reservations now; lot sizes range from 1/4 acre to 3/4 acre. For more information, contact Randy Kertesz at 216-831-9110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lakes of Orange community will be developed according to the National Green Building Standard.*
- 156 home sites – 1/4 acre to 3/4 acre
- Homes will be custom built to the nationally recognized energy-efficient, green, and sustainable standards including:
- National Green Building Standard
- Energy Star
- LEED for Homes
- 30-acre Conservation Area with a 1-acre lake, gazebo, stream, and walking trail
- Community Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Court
- Professionally-landscaped public and private streets
- Orange School District
- Located near the intersection of Brainard Road & Miles Road
- Convenient to shopping, hospitals, restaurants, and businesses
- Now accepting reservations for home sites
- Custom home pricing available upon request
* The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the International Code Council (ICC) partnered to establish a nationally-recognizable standard definition of green building.